I have commented in the past about the usefulness of the RCPP package. Now, Dirk Eddelbuettel has provided another wonderful service to the R community by posting sample R code that leverages this powerful framework. If you are interested in combining the raw speed and performance of C++ with the syntax of R, check out the following RCPP gallery.
RCPP Gallery and Projects
Enter your email below for latest info ...
Checkout my new book on Amazon. Click below.
- Great online courses for learning R
- Lecture 7 – Visualization and Reporting with R
- Lecture 6 – Stochastic Processes and Monte Carlo
- RCPP Gallery and Projects
- Lecture 5 – Applied Statistical Concepts
- Lecture 4 – Regression and Pairs Trading
- A tutorial on Rcpp
- Lecture 3 – Matrices and Libraries
- Lecture 2 – Functions in R
- Simulation of a coin toss in R